Diameter and Centerline Markers

I opened some drawings this morning that I was working on yesterday. All of a sudden, instead of having the standard markers of =D8 for diameter, its showing up as

Anyone know if there is a setting that changed?

Reply to
SoCalMike

Well I shut down Solidworks, restarted it, and everything is back to normal. I guess its not in the mood to work today.

Reply to
SoCalMike