Diameter symbol doesn't show up.

I just opened a drawing, and instead of showing the diameter symbol (a circle with a slash), it displays . Is there some setting to change this. Thanks, Brian

Reply to
Brian Putnam

Some setting is off or changed, or even your registry is corrupted. It is your SW install, not the drawing itself. It's not pointing to the correct folder and file gtol.sym in solidworks/lang/english/ folder.

Matt Lorono

fcsuper

This happens every now and then. Just close SW and start it again works every time for me so far.

Reply to
Ronni