Dim 2005 favorites HELP???

When i place a dim on a drawing in 2005 and add a favorite to the dim. the
text from the favorite is not showing up next to the dim. Any ideas why
Reply to
Damian
We too are having this same problem. I truely hope they fix this fast. It takes so much longer now to dimension.
Reply to
pete.kavelish
We're having the same problem with our favorites too. Damn.........and I just finished getting them set the way I liked them prior to going with 2005.
Reply to
Richard Charney
Well I installed the Sp0.1 and it still has the same problem. Sometimes I am very glad to see that others have the same problems as me, as this then makes me feel a bit better that it's not just me being stupid.
Reply to
Damian