Engineering Drawing Book

I'm currently in college for Mechanical Engineering and was wondering if
there was a good book that had Drawing standards that are used? Also
are there any other books that I should get?
Thanks!
Reply to
Lucas
Does the course syllabus not list any books?
Reply to
jmather
Do any Engineering programs cover any industrial standards? My AE program at Ga Tech didn't (up thru 1983).
Reply to
John Kimmel
You may find this link helpful. It is UK based though.
Eddy
Reply to
Areva