Engineering Drawing Book

I'm currently in college for Mechanical Engineering and was wondering if there was a good book that had Drawing standards that are used? Also are there any other books that I should get?

Thanks!

Reply to
Lucas

Does the course syllabus not list any books?

Reply to
jmather

Do any Engineering programs cover any industrial standards? My AE program at Ga Tech didn't (up thru 1983).

Reply to
John Kimmel

You may find this link helpful. It is UK based though.

Eddy

Reply to
Areva