Excellent SWX/ACAD detailer available in LA area

Because of my engineering department's size and how easy Solidworks makes
drawing creation, I recently decided to eliminate the Drafter position
within my department. This means that my drafter is now looking for work.
He has been formally trained in both SWX and ACAD and has been a CAD drafter
for over 15 years. This guy is top notch and I'd hate for him to be out of
work. I'm keeping him on staff until the end of April so that he can have
time to look for a job. If he finds a job before then, it's up to him when
he would like to leave. Guys this good are hard to find, so if you need a
drafter, please contact me immediately. I will personally respond and
forward any information you have to my Detailer.
mreilley-at-hotmale.spelled.correctly.com
Make sure you fix my email address above as many have not.
Reply to
Mickey Reilley