Excellent SWX/ACAD detailer available in LA area

Because of my engineering department's size and how easy Solidworks makes drawing creation, I recently decided to eliminate the Drafter position within my department. This means that my drafter is now looking for work. He has been formally trained in both SWX and ACAD and has been a CAD drafter for over 15 years. This guy is top notch and I'd hate for him to be out of work. I'm keeping him on staff until the end of April so that he can have time to look for a job. If he finds a job before then, it's up to him when he would like to leave. Guys this good are hard to find, so if you need a drafter, please contact me immediately. I will personally respond and forward any information you have to my Detailer.

mreilley-at-hotmale.spelled.correctly.com Make sure you fix my email address above as many have not.

Reply to
Mickey Reilley