Features Supressed When Part Inserted into Assembly

When inserting parts into an assembly file, all but the base feature of the part are supressed. Why does this happen? How can I stop the supressions?

SW2004 sp1

Rob

Reply to
cadman_357

was this a sheet metal part? i have been using sheet metal a lot more than usual and have found that when i finish up the part and create a "flat" config, then insert the part into an assy, it is supressing what i suspect are the last few features created after the last save. (it's only ever 2 or

Reply to
3d

known problem, hopefully fixed in SP2.1.

--nick e.

Reply to
Nick E.

No, I haven't seen it with a sheet metal part (yet)

Rob

Reply to
cadman_357

Glad to here that I'm not the only one with this problem. I thought for a moment I was losing my marbles.

Not thrilled about having to wait for a patch. Was hoping there was some option I accidentally turned on.

Thanks for the reply.

Rob

Reply to
cadman_357