assembly to part.. possible ?

I'm just starting to learn solid works. I have a welded assembly, made of a number of parts. I'm using this part as a learning exercise. I have drawn the assembly's parts individualy, and lined them up in an assembly file. What I need to do is turn the assembly back into a part I can put the finnishing fillets ( weld beads ) on to. I can't see how to turn an assembly into a part... HELP !

Reply to
Jonathan Barnes

You just do a saveas and select part file in the dialog box. But it depends on the version of SWX you have. The later it is, the less likely it is to have the command. R. Wink

Reply to
rwwink