federal gage indicator models

bob z. did a quick search on the net and a search thru past archives of this newsgroup and found nothing! does anybody here do any gage design? if you do, where does good ol' bob z. go to get cad models of federal/mahr dial indicators? bob z. used to have all of these drawn in autocrash at his previous job, but obviously no longer has them!

thanks a ton!

Reply to
bob zee

Bob, Try asking them at

also see the section on Federal at
I suggest you also post your question to alt.machines.cnc if you need more information.

HTH

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

What size indicator do you need. We have some of them modeled up I've placed a B Size dial indicator here

if anyone needs it.

John

John

that is awesome!!! thanks a ton! bob z. was leaning toward a C size, but beggars can't be chooser!

Reply to
bob zee