Fewer crashes

I have been using Solidworks for over 6 years and have lost hair, wits and time, with the constant crashes.

Good News!!! I lowered the hardware acceleration on my video board to the second lowest setting and have reduced my crashing from 10-15 per day to 0 to 2. It also increased my performance by about 10% I use a wildcat vp870 graphics card. In the past I tried lowering the hardware acceleration and my performance suffered greatly. Maybe then new drivers and service packs have helped.

Warren

Reply to
Warren

Sounds like you had/have a driver problem? You probably checked it but is your driver on the SW tested list?

Can you share specifics > I have been using Solidworks for over 6 years and have lost hair, wits and

Reply to
kellnerp