frelancer needed

I have been working on a simple model of a mechanical invention using SW Student edition. I am in search of a free lancer who possesses a comercial SW seat to complete the model, help clean up the esthetics and and some mechanical issues any help oversee the 3D printing of the parts. Must have references and be willing to sign an NDA. All final files and work belong to me. Please reply with references, prior work, hourly rate.

Reply to
DavidH

Nice catchy email you have there. Makes me wonder....

Reply to
Mr. Pickles

...what you might do ifuhad1mil? Me too.

'Sporky'

Reply to
Sporkman

Probably ought to require that they prove that the license is theirs and not their employer's. Otherwise you risk having all of their work belong to their employer, including that which they've done for you, NDA notwithstanding...

Reply to
Gittings

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (DavidH) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Can i take a look? Is Spain too far for u?

"REMOVE_THAT" snipped-for-privacy@wanadoo.es

Reply to
Zadig