Generate a single balloon for an assembly.

Hello,
I need help regarding balloon generation on solidworks. In my main assembly , i have several sub-assemblies (for eg., bearings) which i want to be numb
ered as a single part. right now, it is numbering each part of the sub asse mbly with a number. Please give me a solution.
Thank you