Get Dimension Value in API

Maybe I'm dense, but I can't seem to be able to get the value of a dimension that is currently highlighted or selected. If the value is 2.5, then I want

2.5 and not . Anybody know how to get it?

Thanks,

Mr. Pickles

Reply to
Mr. Pickles

I guess you're using DisplayDimension::GetText, but i'd you found a bug that should be reported try DisplayDimension::GetDimension, then Dimension::GetValue, which will return meters Then you'll have to play with Units if you really want a string.

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti