Hemmit M977 truck

Anyone happen to have a Hemmit Trinity M977 truck model? These are put out by Oskosh? Or know where to get one?

Ben

Reply to
Ben Eadie

OTC is a big customer of ours. I believe they're using Catia 4, which doesn't help much for models and cad for us. They will somethimes provide dxf files for parts we're making.

FWIW....

Diego

Ben Eadie wrote:

Reply to
Diego

Diego

Thanks for the heads up. I will have to see if they can do a save as iges or step. I just need to see what my flat rack can potentially hit when loaded and operating, basically I need to see my design resraints.

I have contacted our guy there but he is not in I will cross my fingers he can help me but I would prefer to start today.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Eadie