How do I add a separator on a custom Addin toolbar?

I would like to seperate some buttons on my custom addin toolbar. Anyone know a command for this?

Reply to
solidworks311

there is a "Search" function in the API help ;-)

SldWorks::AddToolbarCommand2 "To create a separator, all of the method's string parameters (ButtonCallback, ButtonEnableMethod, ToolTip, and HintString) must be blank strings. A bitmap button must still be defined in the add-in's resources, but it will not be used."

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti