How to assign hot key for "feature edit"?

I have several hot keys assigned to commands such as "E" for edit sketch, "D" to dimension. I would like to assign a key to edit a feature (after selecting it) but I can't find it when I look under tools/customize.

Anybody know where it is or is it exists at all?

Could I create a "macro" for this in order to assign a key to it?

Thanks, Rob H.

Reply to
321design

Tools/Customize/Keyboard Edit category Definition command

This does the same thing as a right-click and select Edit Feature.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Got it. many thanks.