in context model

Have a part that is a flat pattern with 200-300 rivet holes in it. I want to make an inspection fixture that is a plate that the flat can be layed on and all the holes inspected for position etc. I want to use the original part to produce the fixture and want to use in context to select all the holes.

Now the question, is there an easy way to select all the holes or hole edges at once to use the hole wizard to model the fixture, other than having to select each hole one at a time?

Steve R

Reply to
Steve Reinisch