Interesting revenue genorator

Hello All,

Interesting phenomenon (OK stop singing) when opening SW 2007 Sp1. Each time produces a new item in the splash screen. First was a GPS unit, then a chair then a airline dryer unit, and next, hold on..., back to the sorter machine (as in SW 2007 Sp0). I wonder how much revenue this actually generates for SW corp. (if any) maybe this is the end of the maintenance service! I wish!!!

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

I've noticed that for a while now - I like it. Kind of keeps it fresh.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Yeah, i like it as well. It's kinda like "what will come up next?" I wonder how many there are.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

SolidWorks used to have a screen saver you could download at their website that cycled through a bunch of different product renderings. I wish they would do something like that again.

Once I have enough images form the PhotoWorks contest I was going to create a screen saver that cycled through a number of the images.

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez

The answer to boring reboots after a crash.

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

Reply to
TOP