jon or jon's evil twin?

They're everywhere. This one needs some sympathy.

[ I wanted to know if "fanboys" of ProE agree Proe uses SOME aproaches that are at least 10 years back in time. But i found out there isn't evan a slight thinking present in that way.

The purpose of these post was to "measure" self criticism in some way of somebody that uses one particular software and to found out if these is the global or just local attitude toward criticism of using SOME approaches in software that are out-dated.

And i found out that the situation is pretty much the same. You can't expect objectivity and self criticism from "die hard" groups of people. They wont agree nothing. Not evan the basic things. So i must say i expected these but still i asked these question to see if i am right in my thinking what will happen in the end. Sure there is no better approach than ProE uses. It's superior in all aspects. That much for objectivity!

And that was the purpose of these debate. To mesure objectivity. But in the end the one that post the question is the jack ass i know. But still i wanted to see for my self what will happen. To know what to expect... ]

Reply to
fan_of_all_boy