Laptops - Dell M70 /Fujitsu Celsius H230

I looked at the custom built ones from Savrow etc - but expensive

Try an M20 off ebay - mine was very reasonable unused and came with

3year DELL 24 support / maintanence that was transfered to my name by DELL.

If you need the bigger screen then the m70 or else get your boss to buy a projector for the presentations.

TTFN

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs

Dells website often offers discounted "Specials" or something similar where they offer full warranty bought directly from Dell.

An M20 or M70 might be offered, given that the newest Intel Yonah processors are now in newest "Centrino" mobile packages coming in the newest laptops this months starting at the CES in Las Vegas in a day or two.

That means unloading last years M20 and M70 demos, returns & overstock etc. The only M20 on the "Dell Outlet" is about $1600, and there may be M60s & M70s, too, though I didn't check them.

Bo

Reply to
Bo

Aye Mateys,

I finds the Alienware t' be a mean she devil in battle. And at the time spanked the pantaloons off the ole M60... But of late me buckos.... It would appear the m70 both outperforms, outlasts, and weighs less like an anchor and more like a cutlass, unlike the aliens platforms of late do... The m70 is not as pretty or sleek in the hips, but she packs a mean wallop to be sure.

Arrrrrrrr

Reply to
cadPIRATE

More good to come, if you can wait a month to see how the CES announcements start to shake out:

"According to Intel, the new laptop platform (Napa) which incorporates their dual-core Yonah processor will outperform their current laptops by 68%. Along with this will be a reduction in power consumption by

28%, which will extend battery life beyond 5 hours." from Macrumors.com...

This would be a major upgrade for next gen laptops.

Bo

Reply to
Bo