LOFT CUT - how can I make one?

Hello,
I'm trying to make a loft-cut. Imagine a cube (just draw a square and
extrude). On the front face I draw a circle. On the backface a square. The
circle and the square need to become a loft-cutout. I can't figure it out.
Can u help me?
Greetings,
Random Weather
Reply to
Macosx
I just did what you asked for and it worked just fine. What part are you having trouble with? What version of SW are you on?
Basically I put a sketch with a circle on the front side, a sketch with a square on the back side, picked both sketches, and then went to Insert/Cut/Loft.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Hi again,
It worked :) I didn't use the menu, just looked at the toolbar. Thanks!
Random Weather
Reply to
Macosx