Lookin for Piranasi Rendering Software...please help..

Hi, I tried the demo version on piranesi rendering software(version 4) and i liked it very much. I tried my best to secure the full version software(ofcource i cannot afford to buy it) but in vain. I tried al most all site. But none seems to have a valid link or copy of the file. Can anyone please guied me how to secure a full version copy of the same. ...thanx ...manu

Reply to
manuthomas007

Hi, I test drove a Farrari Enzo (Version 2004) and I liked it very much. I tried my best to steal one (of course I can not afford one) but in vain. I tried all of the dealerships. But all of their doors were locked. Could someone please direct me to a dealership that has unlocked doors so that I can steal this car. thanx imanidiot

Reply to
Muggs