Please Help! BYTEK S15-F Multiprogrammer...

I have a BYTEK S15-F Multiprogrammer, but cannot find a source for manuals/software. Does anyone know where these can be downloaded, or
does anyone have originals they could copy for me? I'd really appreciate it and I would be more than willing to paypal you a few bucks for your trouble.
Please use snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net if replying as I don't check this group all the time.
Thanks, Scott
Here's a pic in case it helps...
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 06:44:59 GMT, Scott Goss