CircuitMaker Question

Using the student version and it's great for my purposes. I am currently working on building a HighPass filter and modeling it with this tool.

When I add an OpAmp741 the physical diagram inputs (+-) are in opposite positions to the schematic I am working with and in fact opposite to any other schematic I have seen. So I said no big deal I will just be sure to hook everything up "backwards", well after a few of these OpAmps on the screen it's impossible to follow.

Ok, I'm not expert, searching CircuitMaker for "other" OpAmps and they are the same, I thought maybe I could edit them, but no luck there? I have a feeling I am doing something so stupid and that I am possibly going to give some folks a good laugh this evening!

Thanks for any input.

Reply to
Jim Douglas

I just tried it and found that if you browse for devices, you can pick a

741 from opamp 5 class or opamp 5a class. The input pins w/r to the power supply pins are reversed between the two classes. Then, you can rotate the amps in steps of 90 degrees, and mirror them. That should get all the possibilities, I think.

-- john

Reply to
John O'Flaherty

Reply to