Making new parts from existing

I use to be able to make a new part from an existing one and then change it to suit a new or additional requirement. If there were changes to the original they could automatically be reflected in the new part , or not if I so chose.

I can't remember how to do this, can anyone help.

Reply to
Brian Law

Look up derived parts - I think that's probably what you are looking for.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thanks , now you have mentioned it , I can remember that I did it that way before.

Regards

Brian Law

Reply to
Brian Law