Slow speed with cross section how to fix

I work lots in cross section views and I find that it really slow down the machine. If I make the section buy adding a cut is this any faster? or is there another way to speed things up. My assembly only has 160 parts but there is allot of gear in it. I need to get more productive and do it fast!

thanks

Nathan

Reply to
Nathan Feculak