Mars Rover, "Significant Findings" (posted at the Lightwave ng)

.. 8^)

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Sporkman

Did you make that????

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Nah, I didn't do it. I'm not sure who made it? But "cgfx4d" posted it so he may have created it?

..

Wayne Tiffany wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Wow, thats one powerful electric motor. Who manufactures that?? :)

This is similar to the results I get when I think I am a machinist and I sneak onto the floor to use a drill press before the shop guys can catch me!!

1/4 stainless, 3/8 hole? 1400 rpm and givin her hell!!!

Reply to
Brian Bahr

So, you guys think that's funny eh? Well I have news for y'all. They're actually drilling for precious, precious oil and you better hope that drill finds it soon cause gas prices are on the rise!

Just loooook at all that liquid goooooold seeping from every nook and cranny...

Mmmmmmmmm, light sweeeet crude.

PS: Shhhhhh! Let's just call these things "dust avalanches" for now K? (wink, wink).

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson