Metric Pillow Block Bearings

Can some one please tell me if there is any where i can download standard components for use in solid works. I design a lot of prototype machinery, and as a result a considerable number of bought in, standard parts (such as bearings, roller, etc..) change frequently!

Your advise would be greatly appreciated. I would particulary like various sizes of metric and imperial pillow block bearings for a start.

Thanks

Reply to
Nigel

Try

Al

To reply via email remove SPOIL from address

Reply to
Al C

Just for reference,

just posted my design table driven pillow block bearing assembly. So any one can enter their specific dimensions (convert metric to English) into the table to generate any desired size. I also have mates to control the bearing's insert.

Reply to
Keith Streich