Mini Digger or Digger Model

Anyone know where I can download a mini digger solidworks model?

Thanks

Reply to
Antsals

Sure.........

What the hell's a mini digger

Mark

Reply to
Mark Mossberg

Antsals,

Well, since I'm not in a related field, I'm not sure. Some piece of construction equipment maybe. Do you know what quasi magnetic styrene beads are, and how their used in viral assay chemistry ?

The point I was making with my smart ass reply was that you should be a bit more descriptive. I may have seen something similar somwhere, but since I don't work in that field, I draw a blank.

Regards

[...]

You may want to ask Sporkman. He's designed a ton of construction stuff. He may know of a good place to look.

Regards

Mark

Mark Mossberg

Yup, dealt with some similar stuff, but not similar enough I'm afraid. Off road for sure, but mostly regarding asphalt paving. But just BTW having designed a "ton" of off road stuff could literally mean having designed a small portion of one machine. Such things tend to be rather weighty. ;)

Antsals, I suggest visiting the Web pages of companies that manufacture such things (doh). As long as you're not working for a competitor you might luck up on someone who wouldn't mind sharing a model with you.

'Spork'

Reply to
Sporkman