Mirror and Flip Components within an assy?

Is there a easy way to mirror components & flip in an assembly? I have a worm gear in the upper right side (when looking at the front plane), and I need to have it in the lower left side, facing the opposite direction....Would be nice if they let us mirror about 2 planes. I know I can just reinsert it as I have many times in the past, but I was just thinking that I shouldn't have to. Any suggested workarounds?....I'm fried today (long weekend) and I'm just not coming up with any ideas....

Scott

Reply to
IYM

Insert-Mirror Components.. this you would have to do twice and supress the first or Insert-Component Pattern-Circular pattern draw a line at a 45 degree angle and select it as the axis to rotate about

Reply to
Brian

OK - duh....I should'a remembered the second one....(as well as being so obvious that I missed it, but I was mentally hung up on mirroring)

Thanks again... Scott

Reply to
IYM