MIRROR COMPONENTS TOGGLE

I am in an assemlby SW2006, I want to mirror to two components using the right plane. I do not want to make a mirroed new part. I want to make two instanced parts. The dialogue box will not let me toggle to the instanced box to check it. I am stuck making a new mirrored parts. Is there something in OPTIONS that I have set wrong to prevent me from toggling?? Any help is appreciated.

Reply to
billyb

Make sure that you are looking at the actual box to click in, not the graphic that describes the process. It's an easy thing to do in that it looks like you just click the little square, but nothing happens. There's another whole pane to open for the real one.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

THANKS MUCH? I appreciate the help!

Well I looked for another pane, could not see one to open up. I am refering to the two box's in the lime colored area of the dialogue box.

Reply to
billyb

DISREGARD THIS LAST RESPONSE, I GOT IT.

Reply to