ATI FireGL V3100

Folks,

Has anyone experienced an ATI FireGL V3100 PCIe driving SW2005? I am running a X800 right now on a A64 San Diego with 1GB main.

tia,

Elp.

Reply to
El Phantazmo

I'm using it on '04 without problems. Upgrading to '05 this week, will let you know if anything nasty rears its head

Reply to
Michael

Thanks Michael,

Appreciate it.

Elp.

Michael wrote:

Reply to
El Phantazmo

Reply to
dmd

That's adjustable. Look at tools, options, system options, performance, level of detail.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Which driver revision are you using? I've heard that the packaged drivers can cause this aswell.

Reply to
El Phantazmo

After using nvidia for years I was pleasantly surprised- no problems ! The Laptop version is used also used in Dell M20's - dell are keen to have good stuff on their precision range.

Reply to
HumanAmp