Model Downloads

Any ideas where I might find existing, dowmloadable models for Amphenol cable connectors? Specifically, MS3106A style. I've Googled & searched the web but so far, no luck. Thanks

Reply to
4x4cadguy
4x4cadguy skrev:

Have you checked this site?

seon

I have a library of Amphenol connectors we've modeled over the years. Can you give a part number of the specific model you are looking for?

Reply to
rmontminy

I have a library of Amphenol connectors we've modeled over the years. Can you give a part number of the specific model you are looking for?

Reply to
rmontminy

Reply to
4x4cadguy

Yup--no Amphenol or MS style connectors that I could find.

Reply to
4x4cadguy

Sorry I can't help. The majority fo what I have is the MIL-5015 series.

Reply to
rmontminy