Model Request - PVC Pipe Adapter

Does anybody have or know of where I can get ahold of a 3/4x1 PVC Reducing Male Adapter (3/4" male thread to 1" female slip/glue in)?

Thanks Seth Renigar

Reply to
Seth Renigar

You may find one here. I've come across a few part i've needed in the past.

But i wouldn't be too difficult to model yourself.

Reply to
ParaCAD

Thank you ParaCAD. I have looked there already. No luck!

I agree, it would be a simple thing to model myself. I had already decided to go that route before posting. But I'm am even having difficulties finding any standard specifications on it to go by. I'm not a plumber, and don't know of any good resources for this information. And we have got such slooowww internet connection here, it would probably take me a couple days to track the information down. That's why I decided to just see if anyone already had one modeled up.

If no model, is there anyone that can direct me to some standards information?

Thanks again, Seth

ParaCAD wrote:

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Not to slam you Seth but, it only took about 3 tries thru google to find a fitting 2D profile and 3D part at PartSpec,.. Charlotte Pipe and Foundary, it's their series #2110 ...

..

Reply to
Paul Salvador

This is great... haven't really posted here for months now and the first time back, I get slammed.. :-)

Just kidding!!! Thank you Paul... No slam taken...

It's just that I had already been thru Google several times and went to several of the results with no luck.. This took me about 4 hours to do with our super slow connection here (worse than dial-up). I was getting frustrated. I honestly forgot about PartSpec. I would have eventually remembered probably, after a few more hours.

Also I must not have used the same search string as you did. Just out of curiousity, what did you use to find it so quickly?

Thanks aga> Not to slam you Seth but, it only took about 3 tries thru google to find

Reply to
Seth Renigar

Hey Seth,

I used this in my search,...

3/4" x 1" Pipe Reducing Male PVC Drawing

.., I saw a ThomasNet hit, but their search was for Fittings: Brass, I changed it to PVC.. ..then, I clicked on the "Cad Drawings" option, (4) hits... ..then, I searched thru the Charlotte Pipe & Foundry Co. drawings.. ..and, I clicked on "No.2110 Reducing Male Adapter"

..cheers! 8^)

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Ya know I have never seen the "Cad Drawings" option on the left of ThomasNet before... I had never had luck with any of the results from ThomasNet so I hardly use it. But that is because I was not narrowing down the search to suppliers with CAD drawings...

This is a big help for now and in the future...

Thanks again, Seth

Paul Salvador wrote:

Reply to
Seth Renigar