Mold maker blowing smoke at me?

Sporkman,

I looked again, and Black Dragon is correct on both points, eliminate feather edge and insert the area. You may be able to put a lesser angle shutoff (no less than .005" top-to-bottom angle) and maybe you can eliminate the feather edge.

Good eyes Black Dragon....

Dan

Reply to
Dan Bovinich

With the addition of straight P/L locks, you can get away with much less than 5°. We do a lot of extremely small close tolerance multi-cavity medical molds that you'll never get 5° to work with.

Side Locks, X-Series, Guide Locks,Top Locks and Shuttle Lock sets all have straight alignment. My personal favorite is the Guide lock. The female locks can be custom fitted to pockets that don't match exactly.

Malcontent

Reply to
Malcontent