MRP Revisited

Beginning the process of looking into MRP systems as our current Production system does not meet current or future requirements. I have browsed and read through the archives relating to this subject and its use with Solidworks. Any recommendations or opinions on current MRP systems out there and most importantly integration or should I say "ease of use" with Solidworks.

TIA

Erik

Reply to
EVarney

Erik,

For information only.

Intuitive Manufacturing had a SW interface that I watched a demo of five years ago. It was pretty slick but had a couple of show-stopper features (or lack thereof). Five years is a long time in software world so I imagine it if it still exists it has been further developed.

Len

Reply to
lmar

I've also talked to these people: