Hello All-

Here is a link to my new Blog:

Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

Nice work Devon

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs

Its great that people are making blogs but if there are too many I simply won't have time to visit them as well as the forums.... I don't suppose you aspiring bloggers feel like combining efforts on a super one stop SW blog do you? Nice blog so far though Devon :o)

Reply to
neil

What you need is a "Planet Solidworks" that aggregates all of the blogs on one page. This shouldn't be too hard to set up. I read a few of these types of aggregates daily. If the blogs support RSS you can always subscribe to be notified when there is an update as well. Easier than checking every day...

M.

Reply to
Markus Wankus

yes that would be good - waiting for IE7 for RSS feeds...hopefully SW forum gets in the game too.

Reply to
neil