Spinning vs Deep Drawn

I need to form some aluminum, and would like to know whether it would be better to spin it or deep draw it. Can somebody give me suggestions on how to choose? Can anybody recommend a company that does small quantities of deep drawn parts?

Thanks,

Reply to
JKimmel

General Press & Fab (GPF) in Milwaukee (St. Paul Av., I think) does deep draw on hydraulic presses.

Reply to
That70sTick

The term "form some aluminum", is a little too broad and general for most to give an assessment as to whether to spin or deep draw it. A little more information than that is needed. If you can provide me with either pictures, or drawings of what you are looking for, some approximate dimensions of the parts, the app quantities involved, what thickness of aluminum you require, and what equipment do you have at your disposaI, for deep drawing, or spinning, I will try to help you. G. De Angelis

JKimmel wrote:

Reply to
G. De Angelis