64 bit xp operating system

hi

Is anyone running solidworks on the new 64 bit xp operating system yet? how is it?

thanks greif

Reply to
greif

I missed the Pre Release and they won't sell it outright. Wish I was though.

Reply to
TOP

I believe you can buy the OEM version if you also buy some hardware. I can't remember where now, but I saw a place selling OEM XP64 bundled with a power cord.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

Look here:

Best Regards, Devon T. Sowell

Devon T. Sowell

And at a very reasonable price.

Reply to
TOP

I buy all my software from this company. I've never had a problem.

Devon

Reply to
Devon T. Sowell

What's the skinny on 32 bit device drivers with XP64? I've got a couple of 3003 SpaceBalls which are no longer supported with driver updates, so I'm stuck with the current drivers.

AW

Reply to
Art Woodbury

That's a good question. Probably best directed to 3DConnexion. The more they hear the quicker they'll act.

Reply to
TOP

Device drivers must be 64-bit for XP64. They did not implement a 32-bit emulation layer for drivers (only apps).

Reply to
Dale Dunn

See Spaceball 5000 on XP64 . Apparently Spaceballs are an exception as was the movie. :)

Reply to
TOP