New PW (Before and After) ?

Does anyone have any examples of scenes rendered with the old PW and with the NEW PW.

Looking at a good deal to upgrade from 2001 and since rendering is an important part of what we do here, big guy is looking to see examples of the differences in rendering from our current PW.

Thanks, Devin

Reply to
Devin Hughey

I have a few I can send you. What is your address?

Reply to
Rob Rodriguez