NEWBIE:how to draw a motorbike helmet?

helo there,does anyone know how to start a motorbike helmet drawing? what kind of steps are involve in making the round shape of it?despite the no.of times that i've tried,still can't manage to come out proper drawing....

Reply to
chunwen8541

Paul Salvador has a football helmet model on his website.

That might give you a start. I'm assuming that you are having trouble making the model, not the drawing. If you can model the helmet but can't make a good drawing of it, I'm afraid I don't know how to help.

Jerry Steiger

Start w/ a sphere, perhaps add some cyindrical portions (e.g. front chin guard region) as req'd, trim as required e.g. bottom/neck opening), then shell and go from there w/ details?

Reply to
scrook

How familiar are you with lofts and sweeps?

TOP

Reply to
TOP

I wouldn't say necessarily to start with a sphere....He'll end up with a "Spaceballs" helmet :)

If the OP wants to manufacture from his model, he needs to get himself up to speed with surfacing. On the other hand, if he only needs a visual representation, that's another story...

IYM

Reply to
<IYM>

Also search Google on Ed Eaton Curvy Stuff DiMonte Group and Mike Wilson Solidworks

Reply to
mather.jd