news.excelonline.com

Is(was) anyone else on this news server? I have not been receiving news for several days now and wonder if it's me or them. I haven't figured out any way to contact anyone to check on the status. Accessing this group through Google isn't nearly as handy.

WT

Reply to
WT

It's them Wayne. And darn annoying if I do say so. I have been experiencing the same problem.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

You know, it's fuuny. It seems like thing are just dropping out. I have a reply to the "Machining a forging" dated 09-21, but no posts after the original one dated 09-19. And not this thread as well.

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

I feel a whole lot better about sending my ten Euros to News.Individual.NET now!

Jerry Steiger

Reply to
Jerry Steiger