Next CSWUG Meeting Topic: Sheet Metal

I am currently seeking feedback on the next meeting topic: Sheet Metal Are there any newsgroupies in the CSWUG area (Richmond, IN) that has some
input, suggestions or expertise that would be interested in preparing content and/or presenting it to the group? SWX 2003 or 2004 will be fine for presenting. Even SWX 2001+ would be cool for the more basic content. Depending on the amount of feedback I get will determine when the meeting is. Tentatively it will be in 2 to 6 weeks from now. Check out the newly updated website for contact info or reply to snipped-for-privacy@cswug.com or snipped-for-privacy@cswug.com. Thanks!
class class anyone anyone? ;0)
Thanks!

Still looking foe feed back.........thanks.
Thanks!

this swug is a joke n' a half..........
Thanks!