Default Templates automagically being created.

I have been experiencing default (Part, Drawing, & Assembly...) templates reappearing in our template folder on an ongoing basis. Even after I have deleted the files they come back like that blasted CAT!!! Any ideas on what is causing the creation of these files will be appreciated.

KB

Reply to
Enerflowbee

If you don't have templates how do you suppose you will start a new document (I assume SW creates these so that you don't render the software almost useless). If you want to have your own templates in another folder. In properties file locations remove the template file location that they are stored in, and add the one you want.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich