Sheet properties !

After a week of using SWX2004 we are experiencing difficulties with our drawing sheet properties.

We have had our drawing templates created since SWX2001 and all machines are mapped to the files, however now when drawings are created, SWX defaults to a custom sheet size (420X297) upon saving.

This happens regardless of what drawing template has been selected.

A sheet reload corrects the problem until the next save, when it reverts to custom size.

We have spoken to our VAR and they have no explanation so far.

I am asking the newsgroup as their pooled resource is far superior to any VAR.

Incidentally we also run DBWorks which may have a contributing factor to the problem

Any help or comments would be gratefully appreciated

Thanks

FrankG

UK

Reply to
FrankG

Frank,

I could be missing your point, but here are a couple of suggestions:

  1. I have found with 2004 that you have to set the sheet format in 2 places (unlike previous versions). i.e. you have to set it once whilst editing the sheet format and again whilst editing the sheet (I hope I explained this OK).

  1. Set your default template options in system options.

  2. In system options - 'file locations', make sure that you set 'Document Templates' (the first one) to the location where your templates are kept on the computer/network.

HTH

Merry :-)

Reply to
Merry Owen