No shading in detail views

is there a way to get detail views to become shaded...? so far i haven't had any luck and it just looks inconsistent in my drawings... thanks...

Reply to
Asmodeus

"Asmodeus" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Don't know of a way either, but in Sw2004 this will (is) possible.

Bye, Stefan

Reply to
Stefan Berlitz

a detail view must look like the view you are detailing

Reply to
Sean Phillips

i realize that, but i would like it to be shaded nonetheless...

Reply to
Asmodeus

If you don't want the displayed parent view to be shaded, can you create a second (true) parent view, outside the border of the printed page, and assign "shaded" to that parent?

(I don't know for sure that a detail view of a shaded parent is shaded- haven't got my Swks dongle with me to check)

Reply to
Andrew Troup