NTcadcam have come of age!

I went to a introductory course to Solidworks, hosted by NTcadcam, today!

Yes I know, I already use Solidworks, but this was free and I got a day out of the office and a visit to the pub thrown in, all expenses paid, lol

I must say the accuracy of the presenters was way above what I expected!

NO sales crap, questions were asked and the responses were truthful and honest. I.e., if Solidworks couldn't do something or if it could,but with difficulty, this was explained with substance and not with just a yes or no.

I even forced myself to use the new, (2006), Solidworks pull layout and I must admit, it was a lot quicker than having the tools on either side, as I usually do. Seems you can teach a old dog new tricks. :o)

I am the first to complain if something is not right, but in this instance, I have to be the first to congratulate NTcadcam, they have got rid of their pushy, bend the truth, sales staff of three years ago and replaced them with bright, intelligent and above all, honest people.

Well done and keep up the good work.

Ps, this was written whilst sober, lol Pete

Reply to
pete

Don't you mean 2007, and what is 'pull layout'?

Pete (another one)

Reply to
Pete