Online Tutorial

Of course, they are all installed in SolidWoks\samples\tutorial folder.

-h-

Reply to
Heikki Leivo

Does anyone have copies of the files that are listed in the tutorial such as these to name a few

FoodProcessor.slddrw aw_hook.sldprt aw_control_arm.sldprt aw_anchor_plate.sldprt aw_spider.sldprt aw_link.sldprt aw_faucet.sldprt housing.x_b telephone.sldprt multi_inter.sldprt multi_bridge.sldprt multi_local.sldprt oil_pump.sldasm Nozzle.sldprt

Reply to
Michael Corbett

The personal addition doesn't have these installed.

Reply to
Michael Corbett

Since the files are included in the CD's / DVD, reinstalling or repairing the install should get this problem fixed.

Hope this helps!

-h-

Reply to
Heikki Leivo

I tried to repair what i had and it wouldn't work at all so I had to uninstall it and reinstall with those files not there.

Reply to
Michael Corbett