OT: Late Night Listening FINAL EDITION

**My final post**

Due to certain obligations, I will no longer be posting after this. Mikey will be extremely busy doing some very serious type stuffs. I trust many of you will be able to connect the dots someday, if you haven't already.

To the brightest of the bright engineers on our planet, I say this...

"There is nothing new under the sun" Spend more time with your kids.

With that out of the way, put your detective/skeptic caps on and take a final ride...

"Why the U.S. is at War: A BRITISH Perspective" Guest: David Icke Everyone should be aware of these topics... period

************************************************************************** "The U.S. Economy in 2005: Will the Bubble Burst?" Guest: Don McAlvany Where to invest your money and avoid possible dangers

************************************************************************** "Cyberterrorism" Guest: Charles R. Smith How the 'bad guys' plan to attack in the information age

************************************************************************** "The Globalists' Agenda" Guest: Alex Jones This guest explains the 'big picture' of the future of humanity

************************************************************************** "Decoding Greek Mythology" Guest: Robert Bowie Johnson Jr Some interesting theories on this subject

************************************************************************** "The Philidelphia Experiment" Guest: Al Bielek A popular urban legend... or is it?
************************************************************************** Previous episodes...

Late Night Listening I

Late Night Listening II

Late Night Listening III

So long everyone... and best wishes.

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

:o0

what?! ... nah!...really?!...say it isn't so......

gosh,well........hmmm... :o( on behalf of the worldwide SW newsgroup audience...

Thankyou for all your contributions here Mike. all the best for whatever you do in the future....

cheers from your internet buddies :o)

Reply to
neil

Thanks for all your inspirations and help over the years and insights into what SW is capable of when used with imagination and skill.

I am not sure of if I will be able to 'connect the dots' - but Good Luck.

Regards

Jonathan Stedman

PS - Thanks for the post about David Icke - a real blast from the past for those of us in the UK - listened to a bit of it - I think he needs to increase the dosage on his medication again. I am not sure how well it is working !! :-) - Here is a link to his CV

jjs

"Mike J. Wilson" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:

Been recruited by the CIA, eh?

Whatever it is, I hope it goes well for you.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

As long as it's something that you want to be doing, go for it. If it isn't, figure out a way out of it! :-) Come back to us some day.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Hey, I just figured it out - he's really an alien that's going home! That's why he was always able to come up with the weird models - he brought them from home......

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

So.... Is Mikes "Alien Head" a self portrait???

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

I'm sure everyone is in agreement - don't go unless you absolutely have to! Your assistance has always been greatly illuminating and appreciated.

Thk

Zander

Reply to
Zander

Hope you find your place in the sun where the surf's up, Mike. Thanks for the great help you have been by providing your Web site (hope you'll keep that alive, if not updated) and best wishes.

Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Watermark Design, LLC

704-895-6475
Reply to
Sporkman

Good luck in whatever your serious stuff is. No way I can connect the dots. (I don't stay inside the lines very well either.) Thanks for all the great models and insights. You will be missed very much.

Jerry Steiger

Where's Wilson?

ok, it doesn't have the ring of "where's Waldo", but I thought I'd try to look him up. How can this guy just disappear like that? I just had lunch with him a couple of weeks ago, and I was in the area again, and was gonna call, but ...

Here's a link that says that J Micheal Wilson got a promotion in the US Olympic Committee:

Here's one that says he's a black guy with the 1986 San Francisco 49ers:
Or maybe he's a Jack London expert:
Here's a Mike Wilson who can't build a website to save his life:
Could he be a college professor?
Here's my favorite, Mike Wilson as a fishing boat captain:

Maybe the CEO of a game company?

... Anyway, Mike, if you read this, stay in touch...

Matt

Sporkman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@bigfootDOT.com:

Reply to
matt