OT: Looking for ontract Work

I hope this subject hasnt gotten too monotenous in here. I am looking for contract work to do from my home office. An ideal situation would be to redraw someones old Autocad drawings into SWX 3-D or maybe some reverse engineering or design. Getting a bit tired of the big coporate world and dont really have to work full time to buy my kraft macaroni dinners. Is there any sites that bid out this type of work. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks in Advance...Jake Barron

Reply to
Jake Barron