OT: pending plonks

People, I 've about had enough of the cross posted OT comp.cad.solidworks charter topic - its obviously not going anywhere or with 'the board'...

also there are replies from regulars to Jons new spam leaking unwanted stuff into my browser...

so I 'm gonna tell you all, anyone posting to degenerate or cross posted threads is going to find their way to my blocked senders list after using up a few chances to impress

Adam and Gary are already in there, RIP

If you want to be seen , be clean

cheers, Neil

Reply to